Hello guys today we help you to download Youtube audio or video on Android or PC.
Youtube is second largest search engine after google. Youtube change the way we discover video on web. Become fastest growing video sharing website in world in very less time. Youtube is available for both mobile and desktop.
Youtube dosen’t allow us to download youtube video or audio directly from Desktop website or android app.
There are many music streaming services available for online music but they are expensive so, people like to listen new track on Youtube along with video.
Youtube also contain some problems like it consumes a lot of data, so you have to make sure you’re connected to a Wi-Fi network to avoid a large bill from your carrier.
So, solution for this is you can download video or audio from youtube using third party software.
How to Download Youtube Video or Audio on PC
- First of Download Youtube Downloader from HERE.
- Now install this software on your laptop or PC.
- Open youtube.com in browser on PC.
Find video you want to download play it.
Copy Link of this video.
- Close browser and open Yotube Downloader.
- After software open’s. It automatically load’s copied link if not you manually paste it.
- After loading complete select what format you want to download and what quality you need.
- After selecting format click on download button.
- Now downloading begins.
This is most easiest way to download Youtube video in your PC or laptop. You can also easily download music. No need to high speed connection. It also download on low speed connection it may take more time but download.
How to Set Default Download Folder
- Open Youtube Downloader software.
- Click on setting icon at upper left corner and select setting.
- Now click on folder icon at right side.
- Select path where you want to save file.
- Now click on ‘OK’ and download file.
Now Transfer Music or Video to Mobile
- Connect mobile device to your PC using USB cable.
- Copy File and Paste it in mobile folder.
- Now disconnect device from PC.
- Now watch or listen any video or audio anytime anywhere on Mobile phone.
How to download Youtube Video to Android Phone
How to Use TubeMate
- Install the app from the APK file and then launch the application.
- Simply, agree to the terms to get started.
- Search the desired YouTube video and then click on the green arrow button to get the download options.
- From the available download options, select format or quality you want to download.
- Now your file starts download.
How to Use Videoder
- Download Videoer from below link.
- Install videoer on your android phone.
- Launch the app and search for the desired video. Select the desired video.
- This app is not playing video automatically like youtube. . But, it would show several download links for that video you choose. Select format and quality you want to download.
- Select the desired file and then you can choose the download location. Also, you can accelerate the download by manually setting the number of threads. Now, click on “Start Download” to get started.
Is downloading YouTube videos legal?
Yes, it is illegal to download Youtube videos using some type of third-party program or interface. YouTube’s terms, that you are agreeing to, clearly state:
“You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of YouTube or the respective licensors of the Content.”
YouTube content creators (and YouTube itself) make money off of ads that are run against the video. when you download a video then both the creator and YouTube are now getting no benefit from you watching that video – it’s equivalent to pirating a movie.
If you want a legal option, YouTube Red (YouTube’s subscription service) allows you to download videos for offline use with their permission – they can pay the content creator (and themselves) with the subscription fees. If you’d like to download videos and be 100% legal
Note: There are situations where this process is legal (though still kind of a gray area, due to YouTube’s own service terms), with permission, but often it won’t be. We do not condone piracy, so if you want to download without consent, keep in mind you are doing so at your own risk and we don’t endorse this behavior.