Emoji Changer: Emoji is the best way to show your feelings during messages or on any social media account. It exists in various genres, including facial expressions, common objects, places and types of weather, and animals. Emoji is different for all OS and for websites, Such as Android or IOS have their own different Emoji and Facebook or Twitter has their own.
If you want to use all Emoji in one device then we help you to do this. On Rooted Android device you can change system Emoji to your desired emoji. Just download Emoji Changer and follow below-given steps to do this.
This app only works on Rooted devices and it also requires Busybox installed on your device to work properly. If you don’t know about rooting first learn about it. Otherwise, your device may brick.
You need Android 7.0/7.1 to be able to view ALL new emojis
Thanks to @RickyBush_ at XDA for providing the emojis
List of Emojis you can change is given below:
- IOS 11.1 Beta 2
- Android N (7.1)
- Android O (8.1.0 Dev)
- Samsung Oreo Beta
- Facebook (2.2)
- EmojiOne (3.1.1)
- Twitter (2.3)
- Windows 10
- WhatsApp (Beta)
About Emoji Changer
|File Size||4.9 MB|
|Developed By||Silex Games|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|Feature||Change Stock Emojis|
This app is free to download and also available on Google Play Store. Emoji Changer is downloaded more than 100,000 times from play store and users rate it with 3.2 stars out of 5 stars. 1,106 users give it 5 stars.
Emoji Changer APK Features
– Now fully support Android O
– The app has been rewritten from scratch and should now work with every phone and OS
– Switch between emojis
– Backup your stock emojis so you can always revert back to them
– Switch to the latest used emojis in case something goes wrong or you regret switching
– Fast and easy to use with Material Design
What’s New (Changelog)
Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I am working all day and night at my job. I will still publish updates but only when I have time / important updates. Please report ALL fatal errors and non-updated emoji packs to my facebook page. Thank you! 🙂
Changed server location. (our old server manager complained that we used too much bandwidth lol)
Stay tuned, we are always working on improving the app.
Install and Use Emoji Changer
- First of all download Emoji Changer from the link given below.
- Now install it on your Android device.
- Open it and grant it root permission. (Install Busybox if already not installed)
- Now click on ‘Install Emojis’.
- Select which Emoji you want to install.
- Now click on ‘Unlock’ button.
- Wait some time for Emojis install.
- Reboot Device and Enjoy all-new Emojis ??