Hello, Guys in this post we are talking about How to root vivo V5 without PC using two different apps Framroot and KingRoot. so welcome best rooting tutorial site Mod My Android.
All new phones come on the market these like Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi and Gionee these phones are so good and also really expensive.These phones have good in cameras and some other features are great these phones.when it comes to phone UI or official OS, customers don’t like these and always talk about phones disadvantage.
To take all from your smartphone to customize your UI and to doing things like uninstall system unwanted app that taking to much space. You need to root vivo v5. so you can use as you want so let’s start our tutorial about how to root vivo v5 Without PC.Using Framroot or KingRoot Apk.
This to Remember Before Starting Process of Root Vivo V5
Backup: Backup all your personal only for safety reasons.Nothing is wiped out in this tutorial.
Battery: Make sure to charge your phone at least 60% or more to prevent from bricking your phone
Only step to step guide: Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. Then we are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
Directly Download Softwares Used to Root Vivo V5
Download Framaroot Apk from our website.
Download KingRoot Apk using the rooting process.
WARNING: Rooting your Vivo V5 smartphone will null its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it back until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
How to Root Vivo V5 using Framroot
– Download Framaroot free from our website.
– Now, enable Unknown Sources in your smartphone by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Only by enabling this option, you can be able to install a non-market app like Framaroot that is directly installed on your device without any app store.
– Install Framroot on Your Vivo V5.
– Launch Framroot app on a smartphone.
– Now select Install SuperUser from the top menu bar in an app.
– Now click on “Gandalf” under the list of exploits.
– Framaroot will take one or two minutes to root your device.
– Now app will pop-up message that Superuser and SU binary installed on your device. You have to reboot your smartphone.
– Then Reboot your device to complete rooting process.
– Congrats you completed rooting in Vivo V5. SuperSu app will also now available in your app section.
– To make sure your device is rooted just install Root Checker app from play store and check your phone is rooted or not.
How to Root Vivo V5 Using KingRoot
– Download new version of Kingroot apk from Here. (Direct link)
– Now install Apk on your mobile and open it.
– After opening app swipe up two times to go to the main menu.
– Then click Try It button.
– Now app collecting your device info. Wait till loading stops.
– To start Root Mi 3 click on Start Root button.
– Wait for process completed.
– Now window comes with the big tick of success on screen.
– Now download Root checker apk from play store to check your device rooted successfully.
If You Like this post please share on social media.
Please comment if you have any problem in the rooting process.