Those who always like to try new features, already root their android mobile or try to root it till now. Without rooting in android device their is lack of tons of features that are available after rooting android device. Many awesome apps are only works on android device. There are many different ways and apps available to root any Android device. Some rooting apps are available only for specific models or brands. When it came to find a way to root your device or find specific rooting app for your device, Its hard to find. So, Today we help you to root your LG devices using stump root apk. Stump root apk is only developed for LG mobiles. This app is safest app to root LG mobile.
Why Stump Root is Best option for LG Mobiles:
As we talk about rooting apps that are only available for specific devices. The stump root is similar to those apps, this app is only available for LG Mobiles. This app root almost every LG device. This is simplest method to root LG mobiles with just one click. This app is directly work on mobile without any PC. Stump Root is an best solution for LG Root. So it saves your time and effort. (Without this app you need to find different type of drivers, software or suitable files.) Most importantly, this app is totally free.
This app is not doing high system change to root your device like other app do. This app perform low level system change to root LG device. You are taking very low risk when using this app but make sure you are using this app only on LG mobile other mobiles are not supported. We always recommend you to backup all your data if something wrong happens during process.
Things To Remember Before Using Stump Root:
Ensure that your phone has at least 60% battery remaining, and that your PC is plugged in and wont shut down spontaneously during the process. The procedure doesn’t take very long , but its best to have enough charge in case something goes wrong.
- Backup (Optional)
Please backup all your data. If something goes wrong all your data may deleted. Copy all important files off the phone onto a PC or upload them to a cloud.
- USB Debugging
On your phone go to Settings > About phone > Tap on Build number 7 times. This will enable Developer options. Now go back to Settings > Developer options > Enable USB debugging. This option is helpful if something got wrong and you are not able boot into mobile.
Update log of Stump Root v1.2.0v1.2.0:
– Rewrote Bruteforcer, time reduced from typical 1-2hour to 1-2minutes.
– Added support for older/other LG devices, like LG OG and LG GPad.
– Confirmed stable.
– Added a lot of devices to known offset list.
– Improved work frame.
All Stump Root Features:
- One-click rooting with or without PC
- Supports for almost all LG device models
- Free to download
- Available in updated tool versions
- Small tool with easy manageability
- Low risk of failure
- SuperSU installation
- Easy unrooting
Note: We are not responsible for any damage to your device. Use it at your own risk.
How To Root All LG Devices using Stump Root Tool:
- First of all download Stump Root from above given link. Download it directly on mobile or download on PC and send it through USB cable.
- Enable Unknown Sources option by performing these given steps Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- Now explore file manager where you download stump root, open and install it.
- After installation complete, launch Stump Root apk.
- When app opens tap the ‘Grind’ button. Stump Root will take mostly one or two minutes to complete rooting process.
- Once rooting process is complete reboot your device.
- At last, install SuperSU app by Chainfire from below given link. This app is required to manage all root permission without this root is not working.
Verify Root after Using Stump Root on Lg mobiles
Now your device is rooted using Stump root. If you want to make sure that your device is rooted or not. Download Root Checker from below given link.
After installing app > Open it up > After app open Tap on “Verify App” > Then grant it root permission. Now if everything done right root checker app come up with message “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device!
All Done Congrats now your device is rooted.